Homemade Jams, Jellies, Curds & Chutneys made with Kent Apples.
Handcrafted Favours for Kentish Weddings.
Ideal For Vintage Weddings.
Welcome to our website. As a company, we are passionate about making good quality jams, chutneys and curds using local Kent apples.
All our preserves are:
- homemade from our home in Maidstone, Kent.
- developed with high quality ingredients and good flavour combinations, ideal for the whole family.
- made by Jenny Thompsett, a trained Food Technologist.
- produced in a purpose- built designed kitchen to Government Food Standards.
The Happy Apple Company supports local farmers
All our homemade preserves are:
- made with big, small and odd shaped apples from local Kent farms, reducing waste and food miles.
- developed sourcing quality local fruit and vegetables whenever possible from near Maidstone, Kent.
- sold from local Kent Farm shops and Farmers’ Markets in the Maidstone area.
Passionate about fabulous food
We are passionate about fabulous food which is also easy to cook. We want every customer to fully enjoy every jar that we make. Our preserves are very versatile and great to cook with. We provide:
- serving suggestions for every homemade jam, chutney and curd. ( see our products)
- tried and tested recipes for using our preserves. Please look at our ‘easy recipes’ which are free to download.
- free recipe sheets with every purchase at our Farmers’ Market stalls.
Wedding Favours For Traditional and Vintage Weddings
We specialise in creating mini jars as wedding favours for kentish weddings.
Whether your dream wedding is traditional or vintage style, our wedding
favours will add a finishing touch to your special day.
Prices range from £2.50 to £3.00 per jar. This price includes:
- A free consultation
- Personalised labels on every wedding favour.
- Choosing a ribbon for each jar to match your colour theme.
- Choosing your favourite two or three preserves to provide choice for your guests.
- Free delivery of wedding favours in the local area to your reception venue.
Our wedding favours fit all wedding themes including: vintage, traditional and modern.
Please see more details on the 'Wedding Favours' link.
We care about our customers
At the Happy Apple, we care about our customers. We would love to hear your feedback on our homemade jams, chutneys and curds. Please tell us what you think about our preserves, services or website.
Here are just a few of our testimonials:
“There's a Happy Apple product to liven up every meal of the day! I currently stir the banana jam into my porridge, enjoy the carrot chutney in a houmous and salad wrap and finish off dinner with yummy lemon curd tarts or cakes!" Vicki Lynch, Maidstone
Lemon Apple Curd - “Delicious, simply on toast or as a filling for a sponge. We give this scrumptious spread top marks.” Sandra from Maidstone
Beetroot and Apple Chutney - "The beetroot and apple chutney was a popular addition to my Christmas buffets and now makes an excellent accompaniment to veggie sausages or grills." Julia Dray, Gravesend
Please follow the link to facebook: